Skip to content
MichaelGlenn08's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, September 22nd, 2014 11:00 AM

Not able to connect to Comcast Server

Not able to connect to webmail.po3.comcast.net server.

Are there issues today with the webmail servers?

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello MichaelGlenn08 and welcome,

If you are using POP and SMTP then you should be using pop.po3.comcast.net and smtp.po3.comcast.net, respectively. If you have any questions about your email server addresses, simply log into your Business Class Portal (BCP) using your administrator account, the go to Manage Servers.Email, click on the View DNS info and should provide you with all email information you need for your accounts.

Hope this helps you out.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

See below the error message we get when we try to log in over the Comcast Website to get our email.

Outlook Web Access could not find a mailbox for PO3\mglenn_uacl-glenngro. If the problem continues, contact technical support for your organization and tell them the following: The mailbox may be stored on a Microsoft Exchange 2000 or Microsoft Exchange 2003 server, or the Active Directory user account was created recently and has not yet replicated to the Active Directory site where this Client Access server is hosted.

Copy error details to clipboard
Show details

This has been going on since last Tuesday.  I have spoke with Support, but they keep telling me they are looking into it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Administrator

• 

1.5K Messages

10 years ago

Hello Michaenn08,

Welcome to the forum.

I've received your message and sent a reply.

Thank you

Administrator

• 

1.5K Messages

10 years ago

Moved post to relevant category for better visibility.