Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (459)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
No Calendar Showing up in Outlook

I was able to import my Comcast e-mail into Microsoft Outlook 2010 but I don't have my calendar?  Please help. I have two e-mails imported into Microsoft Outlook, one automatically connects a calendar and the other doesn't - the Comcast one doesn't.  Why?  I only imported the Outlook calendar so tha

Question

Accepted Solution

Outlook Business Contacts Manager

After downloading Outlook 2010 I'm not able to access Business Contacts Manager.  Microsoft requires a product key.  Comcast seems clueless.

Question

500 and 553 errors

I can't upload revised files or new files/pages to hazclean.com - a 500 or 553 error is returned.   Tech support could not find a problem on their end and offered no solution.  I'm able to upload the site to hostgator servers.

Question

Really bad form

It was really bad form to upgrade the Exchange Server without informing existing customers that: 1. Part of this upgrade would include blocking of the use of Outlook 2003, thus forcing an upgrade without any warning. 2. They would not be informing any of their own customer support team about this is

Question

PHP Form

I am trying to publish a php contact form via ftp but it doesn't function although I know it's configured properly.  This leads me to believe Comcast biz doesn't support the PHP extension.  If this is the case that's fine I just need to know how am I supposed to create a contact form for my web site

Question

can't add Exchange to Galaxy s5.

Says there are problems with the security certificate for this site. Need help.

Question

oulook email not working on computers

Hello,My 2010 outlook that is downloaded on my computer is not working . I have not gotten emails on it since the upgrade happened. my mobile and the web (comcast business) site email is.  I am guessing it is not pointing to the correct server. how do I get it to work?Thank you

Question

Accepted Solution

Sharepoint not showing up.

When I connect to the business website, we only have Nortons option.thanks

Question

no email

we  have a business account and the only e-mail that is working after change is mine. ( I am in a separate building)  Six others have no e-mail services

Question

Getting email on my Android

I am able to set up email on my device, but cannot receive or send until I "activate device administrator". The list of items that can be controlled by "email" is long and scary. If I activate device administrator, will those actions be performed? Is there another way to get around having to activat

Question

Accepted Solution

Outlook Send/Receive Hangs on Offline Address Book

Last week we lost connection to our hosted Exchange server, and autodiscovery did not redirect to the new server automatically.  We had to remove and re-add the account in Outlook for it to find the new server name, and that resolved the server connection and all email/calendar/etc is working again.

Question

Able to log into comcast business portal with account but not OWA or exchange

Hello everyone, I am having trouble with my email account. I reset my password yesterday and I havent been able to log in via exchange or OWA. I can log into the comcast business portal and thats as far as I could get. Any ideas why it wont work? It was working on outlook exchange yesterday before I

Question

Cannot Log in to FTP

I am having difficulty logging in. I supply my user name and password that I use for logging into everything else comcast related and I get this error. I called Comcast, but I was told there is nothing they can do and that I need to call Hostway and see if they can help. Tried active/passive connect

Question

can't send emails via outlook.

I get this error.  Everything has been working for a year on this notebook computer, including sending emails.  But for the past week, my outbox isn't sending.  When I went into mailbox settings smtp.ch3.comcast.net, , but now I get "Send test e-mail message: Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing

Question

Re: No site builder after a week...

I've had Busines Class for about 4 months and I still can't access site builder. Granted, I wasn't really concerned about it at first, since I got the account for the lack of data cap....but now that I want to set up a site, I find that I can't.

Question

Office Customization Tool with outlook 2010

Using the outlook 2010 supplied from comcast.  This should be a volume licenced version I would assume.  Can we use the office customization tool to manage send/recieve groups?

Question

Accepted Solution

Sharepoint Access Denied for Admin (me)

I have logged into my sharepoint after my account upgrade, and my account now lists "Access Denied" when attempting to sign in. My other user can sign in and view. Please help.

Question

OWA Can sent but not receive?

I can send E-mails using the OWA but I have not received any sent to my 2 new E-mail boxes. My domain is: FDSinc.org

Question

No site builder after a week...

On 5/5/2014 (after 38 hours) there was still no site builder option so I called support.  I have contacted support on 5/11, 5/13, 5/14 and have been informed the "free" three page site with our new business account has gone to "national engineering support" and nobody knows when we will have access

Question

Sharepoint - Can't add new calendar items

There are two us using our comcast sharepoint site. The "New" and "Settings" menus have disappeared from the Calendar. The "Actions" menu is missing the "Alert me" In our shared documents area "New", "Upload" and "Settings" is missing. The "Actions" menu is missing "Alert Me".  To my knowledge no on

Question