Skip to content
djones320's profile

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, June 19th, 2014 7:00 AM

Outlook Business Contacts Manager

After downloading Outlook 2010 I'm not able to access Business Contacts Manager.  Microsoft requires a product key.  Comcast seems clueless.

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hi djones320. Business Contact Manager for Outlook is an add-on that is not included in the free download of Outlook 2010 from Comcast   If you are being prompted for a product key when opening Outlook 2010, the Upware Support Team @1-866-950-3789 can assist with recovering the product key.

Thank You

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Understand, I am a new user to business and I just switched from tripple play to business class for my internet and phones on 5-6-14. My TV was left on exfinity account. I now have 2 account numbers. My e-amil that I have had for a very long time stopped working on 6-19-14 at 0700. I called comcast business end and got a work order number and was told that my e-mail did not migrate over to the business side and they are working on it. I was told that someone will call me in 24 hours. I am still waiting. It is now 1114 hours. I am having to use my gmail account for my e-mail until comcast gets it fixed. The operators on duty by phone tried twice to fix it but could not get it done.  They said that other systems professionals need to step in.

@djones320 wrote:

After downloading Outlook 2010 I'm not able to access Business Contacts Manager.  Microsoft requires a product key.  Comcast seems clueless.

Advocate

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hi jamescarver.  I have engaged the Regional support Team to assist with resolution of your migration issue.

Thank You

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

My Comcast upgrade to Outlook 2010 caused me to loose two full days of work!  I spoke with six different Comcast service representatives, including a manager.  No one at Comcast had any idea what Business Contacts Manager is.  They repeatedly sent me to Microsoft.  The Microsoft folks were sympathetic, but of course, couldn't help me.  Comcast did not do their homework and it cost me enormously.