Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (459)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Sharepoint services has stopped working, access denied message...

I share a calendar that I've set up under sharepoint services that has been working fine for nearly 3 years.This is being accessed via Outlook, through Firefox or Internet Explorer, & an iphone app called SharePlus.Friday morning it stopped working, giving an 'Access Denied' message when trying to m

Question

Business Logo within email

Hello to all Business Owners, I am not able  to setup a logo for when I send emails to clients.I realize that this is not the forum, however this system does not allow you to create a newsubject.  IN HIS SERVICEGenexxa

Question

Website not going live

I have had a business account for a while, and been working on creating our website.  Our domain name was purchased through GoDaddy.  We did have a website up and running through GoDaddy until we were going live with Comcast.  Anyway, I just put to publish the website and now I see no website.  The

Question

Accepted Solution

Alerts not working in Sharepoint Foundation 2010

Since Comcast changed to Sharepoint Foundation 2010 recently, our alerts are not reporting site changes. Going thru the alert setup does result in emails that report the alerts have been set.However, no changes are reported. Comcast Support sees it as a Microsoft problem. So,1. Are other Sharepoint

Question

Sharepoint shows different files on my different devices

When I log in to Sharepoint from my desktop there is a list of my files I've uploaded, which is great. Unfortunately, when I log in from my laptop some of those files are not visible - not good. (I don't know whether it happens in reverse.) Is there a setting that isn't allowing me to see all my fil

Question

Accepted Solution

comcast hosted exchange server accounts no longer accessible with outlook 2013

We have used Outlook 2007, then 2010 and then 2013 (as part of Office 365) since available to connect to our comcast hosted exchange accounts. All have functioned flawlessly until comcast upgraded their Exchange servers to Exchange 2010 from Exchange 2007 at the end of last week. I can connect andro

Question

Accepted Solution

Product Key for Microsoft 2010

I have downloaded Microsoft 2010 but am not able to get my product key. Can anyone help? Thank you.David Sale

Question

Setting up email with Outlook 2013

Hi, I'm trying to setup my business class email with my client based Outlook 2013. I'm stuck at the first page where it askes me for my user information and the mail server address. What is the mail server address?

Question

Accepted Solution

Changing my email address.

My email address is faaaarrrrr too long and i need to change it to something that fits on a card. how to i change the portion that that is "@....comcastbiz.net"?  How do i go about changing my comcastbiz email address?

Question

Accepted Solution

HELP website

We just recently got our website up and going and I was needing a person to come to the clinic and help set up our website.  Do you have anybody like this that will come to the clinic to help.  I don't remember who my inside sales rep was.

Question

Accepted Solution

Maximum number of aliases allowed for a given mailbox?

Is there a maximum number of aliases that can be created for a mailbox / address? I can't find a published limit. Thanks.

Question

Outlook 2010 Setup

I am currently trying to set up Outlook to connect with my exchange server. Following the guide online does not work btw so we can skip that. I am very techy and have tried many things. I have spent hours with customer support and they tell me that it is a Microsoft issue which I know it is not. I h

Question

sending and receiving emails to certain contacts

I have an email account here in the office that for some reason has stop sending and receiving emails to certain contacts. Also they have stopped receiving junk email. I have double and triple checked all the settings I even lowered the level for junk emails with no luck. They can send an email and

Question

Accepted Solution

Sharepoint: no 'connect to outlook' button available!

At one time, we had our entire office connecting to a Comcast-hosted sharepoint calendar and contact list using Outlook 2007.  Now, we can only get one machine to connect using Outlook 2010 - because the 'connect to Outlook' button is simply not listed.  The machine that is successful in displaying

Question

Sharepoint: Cannot log-in (or do not know proper user id)

The link to Manage SharePoint goes to a white screen with the following:HTTP/1.1 200 OKServer: Microsoft-IIS/7.5Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 13:04:17 GMTConnection: close Nothing happens, no SharePoint.  What is the next step?

Question

Accepted Solution

Upgrading to 25GB taking more than a week?

I opened a ticket on 28-June to go from the wimpy 2GB mailbox to the 25GB touted in the account pages. It's been over 11 days, and I still don't think it's been done (1st tier support said today THursday would be the day it would get finished by).Is there anyone who can look at this account (martina

Question

Accepted Solution

Separate E-Mail and Website Hosting

Is it possible to keep my Email hosted through Comcast Business Class and host my website, that is currently on Comcast, through another web hosting service(1&1 or GoDaddy)? If so, how would I go about doing this? Thanks.

Question

Accepted Solution

Cannot createOutlook profile with MyDomain.com only Comcastbiz,net domain

Can not create user 2010 Outlook profile with Comcast hosted private domain. We have other PC's that have succesfully configured outlook profiles using private hosted domain.  Same machine can configure an outlook profile using Comcastbiz.net domain, but not the hosted domain. Read there is a fix, b

Question

Accepted Solution

Transfering and connecting our domain to Wix

My boss created a website with the Wix sitebuilder.  On Wix I chose the option to use a domain that we already own (intrmntn.com) then it asks for an authorization code.  Where can we find the authorization code or how can we go about requesting it?

Question

Out of Office Notification

I can't click on the "Automatic Replies" box to put an out of office message on my mail box.  This worked until earlier this month.  Has something changed in the webmail system?

Question