Skip to content
rickvv2's profile

Occasional Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, July 10th, 2014 12:00 PM

Upgrading to 25GB taking more than a week?

I opened a ticket on 28-June to go from the wimpy 2GB mailbox to the 25GB touted in the account pages. It's been over 11 days, and I still don't think it's been done (1st tier support said today THursday would be the day it would get finished by).

Is there anyone who can look at this account (martinandassociates.com) and tell me why it's taken this long?

Comcast John?

cr378751701

I'd call them again, but I think they keep putting it further down the list when I try asking about it.

(I'm opening the user account in OWA, and hovering over their name, where it shows that we only have 2GB. There's a user on this domain who needs this Exchange storage as soon as possible. Like10 days ago when I first inquired as to why we didn't have it!

Thanks for any help,

rickvv2

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

HI rickvv2.  I apologize for the delays you've encountered with this request.  I have contacted Business Support Team concerning this request and I will update you with the result.

Thank You

Administrator

• 

11 Messages

10 years ago

Hi rickvv2

Thank you for your patience with this matter. Your mailbox size limits have successfully been upgraded to 25GB. Please log out of all of the users and once you log back in they should reflect this change. If any of them are not correct please let us know which users do not have the correct limit size.

Thank you!

Occasional Visitor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

I have logged the users out of OWA, and the 25GB now shows as the storage limit.

Sure wish I could know why it took more than two weeks, even with the 4-July holiday.

We definitely appreciate your looking into this.

Thank you.

rickvv2