Skip to content
autri's profile

• 

1 Message

Saturday, October 8th, 2016 5:00 PM

Closed

Reset the cusadmin/highspeed password for my modem

Some one changed the login that is no longer with my company.. can you reset it automatically?

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

8 years ago

Hello autri and welcome to forums,

i apologize for the delayed response. I have reset your modem to the default password "highspeed" without quotes. Please let me know if you need help with anything else.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

7 years ago

Hello DAIcatraz,

Your modem password has been reset back to default. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Any chance I can get the same thing?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

And what happens if I use the reset button. Will that just reset the user name and password or will it erase the entire configuration?

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Could you please reset the cusadmin/highspeed password for my modem. Thank you!

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

6 years ago

Hi steveworrall! I can assist with resetting the password if you can send me a private message (you can click on my handle "Comcast_Gina" and it should give you the option) with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number. 

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Can you reset mine as well??

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

5 years ago

Hi BSV and welcome to the business forums.

If you haven't tried already, you are able factory reset the gateway by holding down the pinhole in the back of it until it resets. Afterward, your gateway will reset the credentials to what is shown here:  https://business.comcast.com/help-and-support/internet/setup-manage-comcast-wifi-business-wireless-gateway/. Please do keep in mind, any changes you have made to the configuration of your gateway will also default.

If you would like to reset your credentials without any changes to the configuration of your gateway, please private message me your full name, the name of your business, the full address of your business location and the phone number associated with your business account.

1 Message

Could you reset my password on our router?  I don't want to erase the configuration, and I don't see where I can send you a direct message.

Official Employee

• 

17 Messages

Hello @Sabache11. Unfortunately, the only way to reset the router password, would be resetting the whole router.