Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, August 10th, 2022 2:20 PM

VoiceEdge voicemail to email

Up until a few months ago our users could go to the business.comcast.com online portal and set up their voicemails to go to email. it appears this feature has gone away on the portal? is there a way to change this in the portal or in voiceedge? I have looked but the only place that I can find where they can edit this is the mobile app which is rather inconvienent

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I would like to know the answer to this question too. As the main admin, it is difficult for new users to set this up on their own. It was much better to have access to set up voicemail to email in the main portal.

Contributor

• 

8 Messages

Hi there. Thank you for creating a post and reaching out through our forums. This has not changed and the steps are available here https://comca.st/3A2srEv on the website. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Recognized Contributor

• 

22 Messages

Are you able to download the app on your desktop computer?

Official Employee

• 

210 Messages

It looks like you have attempted to post some personal information in our public forum. We have suppressed that information to keep your personal data private. Please review our Forum Guidelines below for additional information as to the type of information we want to help you protect: https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/conversations/announcements/comcast-businesssupport-community-guidelines/5fe0a62cc5375f08cd9613e5

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

@Comcast_TimothyS​ 

Yes I have the voiceedge app on my desktop but there is no option on the app to manage voicemail to email

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

That is certainly odd! It is pulling up when I access it on my application, @user_8cc318. I would recommend uninstalling the application and re-downloading it again if you have not already. If the issue continues, please reach out to us directly so that we can look into creating a support ticket for the issue. 

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Comcast Has fixed this issue and has issued a statement, Thank you Comcast for listening. 

https://business.comcast.com/help-and-support/voice/voicemail-access-changes

Comcast Business VoiceEdge™ My Account access to voicemail changes

Introduction

On July 21, Comcast Business, removed voicemail access on My Account for Comcast Business VoiceEdge customers. As a result, we received customer feedback describing the value this functionality provided to customers. Our customers are our priority and we listened to your feedback.

We identified an expedited solution to re-introduce all former voicemail functionality on August 19.  

You can now check your voicemails through the following channels:  

• Re-introduced on August 19: My Account Portal
  • VoiceEdge Desktop app
  • Mobile app
  • Call Voice Portal
  • Use your VoiceEdge phone

Please note, to use either app, your My Account email address must be assigned to a VoiceEdge telephone number. Please visit, Assign a phone number to a Comcast Business My Account user for more information.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 months ago

Does anyone know how to set the voicemail email to NOT be HTML?  We prefer functionality over aesthetics.  ASCII or TXT would be preferred.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

Support website and actual mange voice edge website do not match..  Especially annoying that the account management website are all 99 percent train to sell you more shit and 1 percent intuitive and mostly useless.. Example is the voicemail to email on the support website shows images of the manage website from years ago.. totally useless

Official Employee

• 

14 Messages

Hello, @user_c452f2. Thanks for posting on our business forums. We appreciate your feedback and would like to help with any service concerns. Would you mind sharing screenshots of what you are referring to? Are you having a similar issue when trying to set up voicemail to go to email? Or are you experiencing any other issues with the Voice Edge website?