Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tue, May 25, 2021 8:32 PM

Voiceedge Desktop app doesn't work

i cannot get the voiceedge windows app to work at all I am just stuck in an endless login loop.  its really frustrating as we were promised this feature when purchasing the comcast voicedge package.

Can anyone help?

Official Employee

• 

37 Messages

5 m ago

Hey there, @user_128266, thanks for reaching out through our Comcast Business Forums! We would be happy to help you with troubleshooting your Voice Edge app! We definitely want to make sure you can enjoy this service and you have reached the right place! Can you provide me with additional information on what is happening when you try to log in? Are you getting an error message?

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 m ago

Sure,

The first thing that happens when I open the voiceedge desktop app is I see this screen

then when I hit proceed to sign in i get this screen
then when I enter my username and password it goes to this screen
then it returns to 
im stuck in a loop :)

Official Employee

• 

37 Messages

I really appreciate those additional details for troubleshooting especially those images! I can definitely see how being stuck in a loop would be frustrating! Have you tried closing out of the app and then reloading to see if that helps with the connection or performing a restart on your device?

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 m ago

oh yeah, this has been happening since the beginning.  I've been working on this since last wednesday.  I've restarted my computer relogged into my comcast business portal uninstalled the app and reinstalled app always the same problem.  was supposed to get help from someone yesterday but they never returned my call.  This is one of the things we had with Ring central and were assured we would have it if we switched over to comcast by our sales rep.  We rely heavily on our softphone system.

Official Employee

• 

37 Messages

Oh no! I am so sorry this has been such an ongoing issue for you! Also, that you did not receive that call as promised! We will definitely help with getting to the bottom of this for you especially when your business relies on your phone system! I would like to go ahead and take a deeper dive into your account specifically.

Please send us a private message with your name, business name, and service address to "Comcast Business" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

1 m ago

Mine does the exact same thing. It has never worked properly.

Official Employee

• 

37 Messages

Hey there, @user_6c4ea2, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Business Forums! I am so sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the VoiceEdge service. We definitely want to help get this resolved for you. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to get this resolved? 

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

@Comcast_Jeniece Yes, and I have an open tier 2 ticket, with no resolution. It's extremely frustrating

Official Employee

• 

9 Messages

Hey @user_6c4ea2, let's take a look into this further for you.

Please send us a private message with your name, business name, and service address to "Comcast Business" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I am having the same issue.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Same issue here.
And I spent 90 min being bounced from one department to another, to another and back to the first and through the loop again.
It seems this login loop also causes a support loop. LOL