Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, May 25th, 2021 8:32 PM

Voiceedge Desktop app doesn't work

i cannot get the voiceedge windows app to work at all I am just stuck in an endless login loop.  its really frustrating as we were promised this feature when purchasing the comcast voicedge package.

Can anyone help?

Official Employee

• 

63 Messages

3 years ago

Hey there, @user_128266, thanks for reaching out through our Comcast Business Forums! We would be happy to help you with troubleshooting your Voice Edge app! We definitely want to make sure you can enjoy this service and you have reached the right place! Can you provide me with additional information on what is happening when you try to log in? Are you getting an error message?

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Sure,

The first thing that happens when I open the voiceedge desktop app is I see this screen

then when I hit proceed to sign in i get this screen
then when I enter my username and password it goes to this screen
then it returns to 
im stuck in a loop :)

Official Employee

• 

63 Messages

I really appreciate those additional details for troubleshooting especially those images! I can definitely see how being stuck in a loop would be frustrating! Have you tried closing out of the app and then reloading to see if that helps with the connection or performing a restart on your device?

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

oh yeah, this has been happening since the beginning.  I've been working on this since last wednesday.  I've restarted my computer relogged into my comcast business portal uninstalled the app and reinstalled app always the same problem.  was supposed to get help from someone yesterday but they never returned my call.  This is one of the things we had with Ring central and were assured we would have it if we switched over to comcast by our sales rep.  We rely heavily on our softphone system.

Official Employee

• 

63 Messages

Oh no! I am so sorry this has been such an ongoing issue for you! Also, that you did not receive that call as promised! We will definitely help with getting to the bottom of this for you especially when your business relies on your phone system! I would like to go ahead and take a deeper dive into your account specifically.

Please send us a private message with your name, business name, and service address to "Comcast Business" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Mine does the exact same thing. It has never worked properly.

Official Employee

• 

63 Messages

Hey there, @user_6c4ea2, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Business Forums! I am so sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the VoiceEdge service. We definitely want to help get this resolved for you. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to get this resolved? 

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

@Comcast_Jeniece Yes, and I have an open tier 2 ticket, with no resolution. It's extremely frustrating

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

Hey @user_6c4ea2, let's take a look into this further for you.

Please send us a private message with your name, business name, and service address to "Comcast Business" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I am having the same issue.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Same issue here.
And I spent 90 min being bounced from one department to another, to another and back to the first and through the loop again.
It seems this login loop also causes a support loop. LOL

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I'm having the exact same problem. Support is telling me tier 2 team will need to reach out to me. Did anyone else have a solution?

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I'm having the exact same problem. Any update on this? 

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Was this ever solved? I am having the same issue

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

Hello @user_5bbe15! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on our Business forums. I sincerely regret hearing you're also experiencing trouble accessing the VoiceEdge app. This is never the experience we want for you and we're happy to help!

Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number. By clicking the "direct messaging" icon in the upper right page of our forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle (Comcast Business) to send us a private message.

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Facing the same issue. Any clues?

Official Employee

• 

19 Messages

@user_bcfea6 Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on our Business forums. I sincerely regret hearing you're also experiencing trouble accessing the VoiceEdge app. 

Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number. By clicking the "direct messaging" icon in the upper right page of our forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle (Comcast Business) to send us a private message.

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the top right corner
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
• Press Enter to send it

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Same issue... the desktop app does not work at all. No ability to transfer etc. Have been working with them for 3+ months now and still no resolution. Extremely frustrating... 

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

This is stupid. Why have a forum with no answers. I am having the same problem here.

Very upset. 

Why send a private message when you can just answer the question and we do NOT have to send a private message? Do you NOT know how to answer the question????

Why does your terrible APP just keep looping??!!!

I am having the same problem. 

Do you NOT know the answer or are you just unwilling to share the answer with the community?

Why is the APP looping?

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Same problem... the amount of issues with this App, both iOS and PC, are truly unbelievable... the App wont even open.. ha! 

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

@user_0c244c

Is it just the Voice Edge app you are experiencing issues with, or are you seeing this issue with other apps as well?                                                                      

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Having the same issue, is there still no fix for this?

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

@user_f58a03 

Thank you for reaching out to the Digital Care Team. I hate to hear this has been your experience and would love to investigate this for you! Please send us a PM with your first and last name, as well as house numbers to your service address. To send a "Direct Message" message:

• Click the "Direct Message" icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Press Enter to send it”

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

There is no "Xfinity Support" that pops up in the Direct Messages contacts. Managed to find "Comcast Business" at least so I guess I'll contact them. Thanks for the great help.

Official Employee

• 

25 Messages

Have you already reached out to the business support team at the https://business.comcast.com/support/contact-us/ site or contacted them at the 1-800-391-3000 number? 

(edited)

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

I will try to call in to solve this as it might go quicker, thank you

New Contributor

• 

8 Messages

Not a problem at all. Please do not hesitate to reach back out to us here with any other questions or concerns you may have. We are here 24/7 and always more than happy to help in any way we can! I truly wish you the very best of luck in getting this resolved, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your Thursday and weekend. We look forward to speaking with you again next time. -Christopher

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

It's 1/23/24 at 12:04am EST and the same thing is happening. This started for our office yesterday afternoon. This disruption, especially without any updates, is hindering my remote employees ability to answer calls. Please stop asking clients to send a PM. This is not an individual account issue. Comcast should be sending updates about problems regarding services we suscribe to. 

Official Employee

• 

23 Messages

@user_ca6764 thank you for your feedback and for your understanding that we work hard to provide any updates as soon as we have information to pass along. Sometimes unforeseen problems can come up so we do not always have information to provide. Our team asks for PM's so we can make sure to investigate each account and if include your account with any ticket that has been open regarding the interruption. Without any details we are not able to provide updates as we do not want our Xfinity family to share important identifiable information online for the world to see. We appreciate your understanding and patience. 

New problem solver

• 

9 Messages

Having this issue as well.  I went to send a direct message but "Xfinity Support" isn't in the drop down list for sending a message to.

Official Employee

• 

76 Messages

@user_7a8364

I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

Official Employee

• 

76 Messages

@user_7a8364 I am sorry to hear of the issue you are having with VoiceEdge. Have you tried to clear your cookies and cache and reboot your desktop to see if this would resolve this issue? 

1 Message

I have the same problem, please help me!