Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

9 Messages

Friday, September 3rd, 2021 10:50 PM

Missing $300 gift card/termination fee

Termination fee/missing $300 gift card

I signed up for Comcast Business Internet service for my home office in May '20 (following my starting to work from home due to the Pandemic).

When I signed-up, I was promised (per the email below and per the COMCAST BUSINESS SERCVICE ORDER AGREEMENT) "$300 Prepaid Card provided with

minimum Business Internet 100. Minimum 1 year term required.". However, in spite of repeated calls and emails to Comcast Business, I still do not have

definitive information when I may be getting the $300 Gift Card. Also, in calling Comcast Business customer service today to cancel my Comcast Business

Internet service for my home office (as I will start to go back to my actual office next week), I was informed that I would have to pay "a $681 termination fee"

which I find extremely frustrating. WE have been a customer of Xfinity Internet, Cable, and Security services for our home for 12+ years and, frankly, I expected

better treatment of a long-time customer than the very poor service I have gotten from Comcast Business.

Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 7:55 AM
To: [Edited: "Personal Information"]
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] RE: Comcast Business Follow Up

Good Morning

Okay, I understand these are some interesting times and I can make that change for you. You would receive a $300 visa gift card which would cover the next two months for you if you still want to take advantage of it, but if not that’s okay. Feel free to reach out with any of your questions or concerns. I hope you have a great day and I look forward to talking with you again.

Best Regards,

Customer Account Manager

Official Employee

• 

78 Messages

3 years ago

It is against our guidelines to create multiple posts for the same issue. Please remove the previous post created as we will assist you here. We are sorry to hear about this experience and our awesome digital care team will be happy to help.  Can you initiate a chat and start with your full name and address? To start a chat, please click the chat icon in the top right of the page! Search for Xfinity Support, if needed. Talk to you there! 

New Contributor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

I have deleted the earlier message (which for some reason got marked as "private")

Official Employee

• 

78 Messages

Thank you! Can you initiate a chat and start with your full name and address? To start a chat, please click the chat icon in the top right of the page! Search for Xfinity Support, if needed.

Official Employee

• 

210 Messages

It looks like you have attempted to post some personal information in our public forum. We have suppressed that information to keep your personal data private. Please review our Forum Guidelines below for additional information as to the type of information we want to help you protect: https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/conversations/announcements/comcast-businesssupport-community-guidelines/5fe0a62cc5375f08cd9613e5

New Contributor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

Just now forwarded over a chat message to "Xfinity Live" (I could not find "Xfinity Support" as a destination)

Official Employee

• 

210 Messages

It looks like you have attempted to post some personal information in our public forum. We have suppressed that information to keep your personal data private. Please review our Forum Guidelines below for additional information as to the type of information we want to help you protect: https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/conversations/announcements/comcast-businesssupport-community-guidelines/5fe0a62cc5375f08cd9613e5

New Contributor

• 

9 Messages

All personal information has been remover per the Guidelines. I look forward to a resolution of the matter ASAP.

Official Employee

• 

78 Messages

Xfinity Live is not part of the digital vcare team that communicates on this platform. In order to start a messaging thread with us, please click the envelope in the top right hand corner of the forum website, once there, search for XFINITY SUPPORT and start your message there. Thank you. 

Official Employee

• 

210 Messages

Official Employee

• 

78 Messages

Xfinity Live is not part of the digital care team that communicates on this platform. In order to start a messaging thread with us, please click the envelope in the top right hand corner of the forum website, once there, search for XFINITY SUPPORT and start your message there. Thank you. 

Official Employee

• 

78 Messages

3 years ago

Please look for the icon below in the top right corner of the Comcast business forum (you must be signed in): 
Once you get there, you should be able to compose a message and send it to Xfinity Support. Do you see that icon? 

New Contributor

• 

9 Messages

@Comcast_Airelle Yes, I do see that icon, however, I only see "Support" as a destination (i.e. not "Xfinity Support), I have sent the message to "Support", do you see it?

Official Employee

• 

78 Messages

I do not see the message as of yet. You can also reach us on Social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. Is that an option?

Official Employee

• 

210 Messages

Official Employee

• 

210 Messages

New Contributor

• 

9 Messages

@Comcast_Airelle I just now sent over a chat message to Comcast Business. Also, why do I keep getting this message about "you have attempted to pst some personal information in our public forum", what "private information" have I attempted to post?

(edited)