Skip to content
AcmeRetail's profile

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, September 30th, 2014 1:00 PM

How to change the caller ID display name

How do we update / change the caller ID display name?  When we call from our Comcast voice lines, those we are calling receive the name of a retired employee on the caller ID.  We would like to update the caller ID display name to just display our company name.

Accepted Solution

Retired Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

HI AcmeRetail.  The Business Service Center @ 1-800-391-3000 can provide immediate assistance with the changes to your outbound caller id display.  Alternately, if you will send me a private message with the phone numbers and the necessary changes, I will engage the Regional Support Center to assist with resolution of this issue.

Thank You

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

My caller ID comes up under another number on our account and the name of a seperate business on our account. I have called Comcast several times to have this corrected, but each time they have failed to remedy the problem. is there any way that I can change the caller ID myself?

Is there any robocall kill feature on comcast business?

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi stevendgoldberg and welcome to the support forums.

i would like to assist with your caller ID issue. Please private message me your account number, the name of your business and the phone number you are having this issue on. 

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

My phone lines were setup on Saturday and my Caller ID is still not correct, I requested the change on March 12.

Can someone get back to me with a time frame when it will be changed?

@Comcast_John wrote:

@HI AcmeRetail.  The Business Service Center @ 1-800-391-3000 can provide immediate assistance with the changes to your outbound caller id display.  Alternately, if you will send me a private message with the phone numbers and the necessary changes, I will engage the Regional Support Center to assist with resolution of this issue.

Thank You

Official Employee

• 

128 Messages

6 years ago

Official Employee

• 

128 Messages

6 years ago

moving to new thread.