Microsoft Services & Apps

Comcast Business doesn't know how to remove Reseller Relationship from Office 365 Account

alvint
New Contributor

Comcast Business doesn't know how to remove Reseller Relationship from Office 365 Account

Contacted Comcast Cloud and MIcrosoft Support numerous times, Reseller relationship must be removed from Comcast's end but Comcast Cloud solutions doesn't know how. "Comcast Business" still shows up in our Partnership tab. All reseller licenses have been cancelled too. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/admin/misc/add-partner?view=o365-worldwide#view-your-part...

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Comcast Business doesn't know how to remove Reseller Relationship from Office 365 Account

Hey Alvint.

Thank you so much for reaching out to us on our Comcast Business Support Forums. It looks like you may have also reached out to us through Facebook. I've replied to that PM. I can help you on this platform if you prefer?

Would you mind messaging me your full name, address and, the phone number listed on your account? I'd be more than happy to take a deeper look into your services and provide the help you need.