SharpeSoft's profile

New problem solver

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 3:00 PM

Closed

Reset cusadmin password to default

Hello,

I am the new IT guy for the company and I need access to the modem, but the default password was changed prior and nobody knows it.

Can somebody reset my modem password to the default one please?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

7 years ago

Hello and welcome to forums,

I have rest your gateway password to its default "highspeed" without the quotes, Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you

Accepted Solution

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I forgot cusadmin password.

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

8 months ago

Hey there, @user_e86c62! Thank you for visiting our forums page! We can certainly help! To reset your cusadmin password, you will want to do a factory reset by using the same method as Comcast_Phil mentioned by holding down the pinhole in the back of it for at least ten seconds. Here is also a great link to more details on [how to change your XFINITY ID](https://comca.st/3AuBdKS). Please let us know if this helps.

This comment was created from this reply

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi Yared and welcome to the support forums. 

I would like to assist with your gateway configuration. Please private message me your account number and the name of your business. 

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I would like my router password reset.

Thank you

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

6 years ago

Hi barnardb and welcome to the business forums.

I can certainly assist with your gateway. You are able to factory reset the gateway by holding down the pinhole in the back of it for at least ten seconds. This will reset all settings to the default ones. If you do not wish to factory reset your gateway, please private message me your full name, the name of your business, the full service address and the phone number associated with your account.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

hi, can someone help me reset my cus admin password please?

Contributor

• 

16 Messages

Hi, @user_d49e27

Welcome to our Xfinity Forums! You have come to the right place and we are more than happy to help with the admin password reset. Please send us a Private Message so that I can gather the account details.

To send a Private message, click the “Chat” icon for our P2P chat platform. You will then select “Xfinity Support” and not a specific username. (You’ll get an error if you do so) Once the chat is open, please send us your name, name on the account if different and the full service address in question.

I no longer work for Comcast.

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I hate to ask, but I need my cusadmin password reset as well...

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Okay, and now I need to change that silly userID I just created...  I can't change it in my Profile.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

Hey there, @user_e86c62! Thank you for visiting our forums page! We can certainly help! To reset your cusadmin password, you will want to do a factory reset by using the same method as Comcast_Phil mentioned by holding down the pinhole in the back of it for at least ten seconds. Here is also a great link to more details on [how to change your XFINITY ID](https://comca.st/3AuBdKS). Please let us know if this helps.

This reply has been converted into a comment

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

The installer told us the password to our modem is highspeed, however, that password is not working.  Can you reset the password for us?

Official Employee

• 

25 Messages

@user_fed90a

Hello! Have you tried resetting the modem by following the steps above? If that is not working, please, create a new post so that we can assist you. Thank you!