Skip to content
Bradipo's profile

Contributor

• 

29 Messages

Monday, September 16th, 2019 7:00 AM

Need reverse PTR delegation

I need Comcast to setup NS delegation (RFC 2317) for the PTR records in the /28 that I'm using in this business account.  I've tried contacting Support and so far have met with little success.  What is it going to take to get in-bailiwick NS delegation of PTR records in the /28?

Administrator

• 

261 Messages

5 years ago

@Bradipo wrote:

I need Comcast to setup NS delegation (RFC 2317) for the PTR records in the /28 that I'm using in this business account.  I've tried contacting Support and so far have met with little success.  What is it going to take to get in-bailiwick NS delegation of PTR records in the /28?

Bradipo, I'd be happy to help out with your PTR request. I got your private emssage and will follow up with you there.

Ken

Contributor

• 

29 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you, I look forward to working with you on this.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Need reverse PTR delegation for /29. I need IP address owner to set up delegation to the name servers in your reverse hosted zone i've tried contacting support and so far i get form them that they only trouble shot modem internet connect. Pleas response to query in timely manner. I am look forward to talk to support agent who will easy this for me. Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

24 Messages

Hello @user_b83cd5 Thank you for reaching out to us for help with reverse PTR request. I would be happy to help out. To get started, may please have your name and service address?