Skip to content
mskids's profile

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, August 22nd, 2024 2:14 PM

Granular admin relationship with Comcast Business expires soon, what's this?

I received this notice yesterday for the first time with 24 hrs notice only that Comcast Business admin relationship was ending. I'm not really sure what this was or if it somehow will impact my business email, licenses or Comcast hosting our business webpage.  The notice includes my Organization name and Domain as impacted.

⁠ Your Granular admin relationship with Comcast Business expires soon

Starting on August 21, 2024, your MLT_... Granular admin relationship with Comcast Business will end. Comcast Business will no longer have access to manage your account with Microsoft. This relationship and assigned roles gives them access to the Microsoft 365 admin center and other sites to manage your account.

Details

Expires on

August 21, 2024

Relationship name

MLT_...

Partner roles

Partner name

Comcast Business

Partner contact

Official Employee

• 

29 Messages

21 days ago

mskids Hello! Can you please send us a Direct Message with your Full Name and Business Address? We'll need to dig into this further to ensure we are giving you the right information.

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

DM sent to ComcastBiz_Support

Official Employee

• 

29 Messages

21 days ago

mskids We don't see anything just yet. Please be sure to follow these steps:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Comcast Business" in the to line and select "Comcast Business" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

I did that but your name "Comcast_Benjamin" does not appear in the DM directory I'll try the other DM box

(edited)