Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

8 Messages

Friday, September 6th, 2024 12:32 PM

Termination of Contract

I can verify that 7 years later and the issues are the same.  I basically have the same story as above.  Only, I had an employee that was fired in her 90 day trial due to she took it upon herself to change my contract and add 2 years WITHOUT my consent.  Literally the guy in the rentention department said "we assume that if the person calling has the account number then they are able to make changes."  Assume!!  So based on an assumption I am locked in to a contract?  All of this is documented over and over in emails and they apparently record conversations "for training purposes." Good, I hope it is recorded.  I HATE their service.  

Did anyone get any resolution? 

This post was created from this comment on different post

Official Employee

• 

29 Messages

10 days ago

Hey there, user_25a3fe! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Comcast Business Forums! I am very sorry to hear about the experience with the billing concerns, it certainly is not what we want for our customers. We can certainly take a look into the account with you. Can you please send us a Dm?

Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number.

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

New Contributor

• 

8 Messages

I have talked to and messaged so many people at Comcast. As far as I see it, your company owes me wages for my time, as well as for my emotional well-being.  I now start all conversations with what department are you in because I have too many times told my story and then they have to transfer me.  I have so many ticket numbers in the last 4 months it is insane.

Collective Health and Wellness is the company.  You can do all of that work above and reach out to me.  But like I have said to every other person, don't waste my time.  Review my records and even listen to the recorded conversations, then and only then, reach out with a solution.  

Official Employee

• 

48 Messages

We do apologize for any inconvenience you're having,  in regards to any billing concerns you will need to reach out to the billing team via  customer support (800) 391-3000,

here on the social media team we can assist you with troubleshooting issues but when it comes to the billing concerns or the contracts you need to reach out to the dedicated team on the number listed above