Skip to content
virtualquest's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, November 21st, 2015 3:00 AM

Security PIN - Service Requests

We have already had two Tickets/Service Requests to resend the Security PIN.

- CR525591946 11/10/2015

- CR521768519 10/30/2015

They promised to send it to us by mail but nothing...We thought having a business service would be more helpful if having troubles but it's an illusion. Even business customer service is a PITA.

We need this PIN ASAP and would prefer email instead of mail.

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hello virtualquest and welcome,

Comcast will only email you this type of information if you have a secured username@businessname.comcastbiz.net email address. You can establish this by using these instructions.

Hope this helps you out.

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I'm trying to do the following but don't have a PIN:

To activate your call forwardin online please use this link to: https://businessvoice.comcast.net/

Sign in with your phone number and voice mail PIN

Is this sent in the mail?  I've not gotten it, perhaps it is too soon since my account was opened.  If there is another way to do it I would be interested in know how. 

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

9 years ago

Hello stevep,

by default your voicemail PIN is the last 5 digits of the telephone number. I hope this information helps.

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

The comcast business website will not process the resend security PIN.  I need this information to view past bills ASAP.  Please send it to me.

REgards,

Adam

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

9 years ago

Hello ataylor, 

Your requested CPNI pin has been sent via postal mail to your service address. 

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Hi Comcast,

We keep getting request for PIN to view our bills when logging in online.

We need the security PIN preferably emailed or posted to us.
Our phone number 

Cheers

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Hello.

I am also in need of my security PIN, and the link to "resend" will not work. Please help.

Thanks.

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

You have to wonder: Why do they make getting the security pin so difficult? Maybe Comcast doesn't really want you to have it?

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My Boss is a retired State Farm agent as of 12/31/19, Comcast will not cancel his account without the pin #. We have had it mailed to his old office and still not received, the email they have is his state farm email which is no longer valid. The account is still billing and instead of enjoying his retirement he is worried about his old business account. Can someone please provide a quick resolution.

Problem solver

• 

348 Messages

5 years ago

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to the Digital Care Team here through the forums and we are so sorry to see that your boss is having issues with us about his account. You have reached the right team to help get this taken care of. Can you please send a private message with your name, the full address, and phone/account number?