Skip to content
Jones's profile

• 

1 Message

Thursday, September 29th, 2016 12:00 PM

Pay my bill via ACH

I would like to pay my bill using ACH credit. I do not want to have the amount pulled automatically from my account each month, not do i want to log in each month to pay the bill online. I want to pay using ACH just like all my other vendors. Is this possible?

Problem solver

• 

117 Messages

8 years ago

If your bank supports sending checks for you, the recommended approach is to set up regular payments by the bank for the correct amount each month. This does not give the vendor access to your account, but is generally more reliable for payments to some vendors. You keep control of your payments and can monitor them easily.

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Hello, I would like to pay my bill using ACH credit instead of check. Is it possible? Could you please provide banking details

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

6 years ago

Hi zoya_splendzer and welcome to the business forums.

I can certainly assist with your payment inquiry. Please see here to set up automatic payments: https://business.comcast.com/help-and-support/accounts-billing/set-up-automatic-payments/

Note: If you choose to utilize a checking account, please ensure that your bank permits auto drafts from your account. If you choose to utilize a credit or debit card as your payment method, you will need to periodically review your information to ensure your credit card has not expired.

Please let me know if you need anything.

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

@user_Phil​ Please provide us with bank information to change our payment method to ACH on accounts starting with #8. We would like to make this change asap

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 months ago

We are a business and want to pay with ACH wire transfer like we do with all of our corporate accounts payable.  Comcast Business, please state,  will you accept ACH or not? If not, I will kindly cancel my service and move on.  

Official Employee

• 

14 Messages

Hello, @user_acffe1. Thanks for posting on our Business Forums. It would depend on the location. We would need to verify the account to check if your business qualifies. Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number. By clicking the "message" icon in the upper right page of our forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle (Comcast Business) to send us a private message.

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the top right corner

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there

• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list

• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it