Skip to content
Kingsized's profile

• 

1 Message

Monday, November 28th, 2016 12:00 PM

Getting a Refund

My business switched providers about 2 months ago. While trying to make sure that all of our charges were taken care of with Comcast Business, we overpaid on our account and now have a credit of -281.56. I would expect to have received a refund by now, but I have only received a bill with a credit amount on it. Can we expect to get a refund check here or is there someone that I need to speak with about it?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

8 years ago

It typically takes 4-6 weeks for the check to be mailed to you after disconnect. Also be sure to return any equipment that you might still have.  

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

1 month ago

I have been calling since Friday August 9, 2024 about over charging my account to start with $247.15.  I had a promise to pay which I fulfilled I get a text on 8/9/24 that indicated my scheduled payment didn't go through.  IT DID GO THROUGH AS SCHEDULED. Deducted from my account on 8/9/24. Ten minutes later I get a text that says my payment did go through.  The same day 8/9/24 your company deducted 247.15 from my account unauthorized to do so. When I called, they said, I was put on AUTO PAY... I never signed up for auto pay. Why would I after just making a promise to pay due to being slow at work.  I called on Monday and they generated a ticket in which no one got back to me on 8/12/24.  After work the same day, I was on E and had to get gas.. My debit card what denied. I checked my account, and you took out ANOTHER $230... I am beside myself, my account if over drawn and you owe me $477.00 I have begged everyone I have spoken to me and NOTHING gets done.  I have no family in this area, I have food to last through tonight, I have been getting a ride from coworkers.  THIS IS SO WRONG... I am hold right now FIVE days later and I was supposed to transferred to a supervisor and the phone is just ringing after being on this call for over an hour. I am going to contact a lawyer.  Yes I can call my bank, they said 7 to 10 days.   I need my money NOW.  Please help.  AF OCD 

Official Employee

• 

48 Messages

As a customer myself I would not be happy if I was billed incorrect amount, what you'll want to do is reach out to the business Xfinity billing team https://business.comcast.com/contact .

To clarify you are reaching out to us about a business account for Xfinity or are your concerns in regards to a residential services account?

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Thank you I am right now, so far I have just been transferred into infinity!!!! Thank you

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

NO, same number!! I get a point where they tell me I will escalate this and someone will get back to me, NO ONE DOES.  Then I ask to speak to the department that they escalate the problem to and, they tell me they do not have the number. How can they not have a number or have some way to contact me back?  I am going to call my lawyer at this point. This is beyond craziness, I still have no money, no way to drive my car without gas. I am on my last box of Mac and Cheese.  I don't understand how this company can take money out of my account without my permission and then cannot get it back to me. I paid what I promised.  They said something about 15 days... UHMMMM the $230.17 payment was sent through twice. The $247.50 was taken out fragrantly and not ONE Person has called to rectify this situation. I hope you enjoy your own vehicle, can buy your prescribed and have a great meal tonight.  How is this possible, PLEASE HELP ME< SOMEONE!!! I paid what I owed, how can you get away with this?