Skip to content
R

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, May 25th, 2021 6:23 PM

Closed

Copy of Contract

Can you please email me a copy of my contract. ASAP. Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Administrator

• 

28 Messages

3 years ago

Hi there @rodr2923 for most Comcast Business billing or agreement concerns, you should contact Comcast Business at 1-800-391-3000 where a dedicated representative can go over your current agreement, re-send it, and go over any additional questions or concerns you may have. You can also send us a direct message here and we can see about sending a copy of the electronic agreement on file. =]

To send a direct message:

·         Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see an icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link: https://comca.st/3yEpnN1

• From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type ‘Comcast Business’.
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

We ask that you please include your name, the business name on the account, the phone number for the account, and the service address alongside your inquiry so we can best assist. 

This thread will not be closed. For any additional questions or concerns, please open a new thread in the appropriate forums. 

This comment was created from this reply

Official Employee

• 

78 Messages

3 years ago

Hi there! We would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a chat and start with your full name and address? To start a chat, please click the chat icon in the top right of the page! Search for Xfinity Support, if needed. Talk to you there! 

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

@Comcast_Airelle - Can you provide a valid person to talk to? I can't see Xfinity Support on the search bar including your name.

Official Employee

• 

78 Messages

Sure. You do not need to search for my name. Just click the chat icon in the top right corner and search for Xfinity Support. You can send us a message there! 

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I searched it and only XfinityLive is showing. No Xfinity Support results on the search bar.

Recognized Contributor

• 

25 Messages

I'm so sorry for the miscommunication @roarm_23. We support customers here as a team under the Comcast Business support handle. Please try searching and messaging us there instead. :)

I no longer work for Comcast.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I also need to find a copy of my contract please help

Administrator

• 

28 Messages

Hi there @rodr2923 for most Comcast Business billing or agreement concerns, you should contact Comcast Business at 1-800-391-3000 where a dedicated representative can go over your current agreement, re-send it, and go over any additional questions or concerns you may have. You can also send us a direct message here and we can see about sending a copy of the electronic agreement on file. =]

To send a direct message:

·         Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see an icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link: https://comca.st/3yEpnN1

• From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type ‘Comcast Business’.
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

We ask that you please include your name, the business name on the account, the phone number for the account, and the service address alongside your inquiry so we can best assist. 

This thread will not be closed. For any additional questions or concerns, please open a new thread in the appropriate forums. 

This reply has been converted into a comment