Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 15th, 2024 6:27 PM

Can’t get billing to answer the phone

We’ve been trying for two weeks to get you guys to answer the phone so we can settle our billing dispute. Tell me what I need to do before you cut off my business account.

Official Employee

• 

295 Messages

5 months ago

user_e67054, Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to visit us over our forums page for help with that billing dispute. As a paying customer myself, I understand the importance of being able to speak with someone in a timely manner. We can help. Would you mind providing some details of what's going to further assist? 

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 months ago

We continually receive notices from Comcast Business that our account is overdue. We have a $900 credit on account that Comcast Business does not acknowledge to apply to the account. My bookkeeper has called numerous times trying to resolve this and there is nobody to return the calls or offer any feedback. I’m afraid you’re going to turn off my service which will cause me Financial harm so I’m trying this Avenue to get results 

Official Employee

• 

26 Messages

Thanks so much for letting us know user_e67054. We wouldn't want your services to get disconnected and not have your business running. We can take a closer look into this. Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it