Skip to content
CC_Jessie's profile

Retired Employee

• 

178 Messages

Wednesday, September 15th, 2021 10:38 PM

Assistance with Comcast Business Account ACH/Vendor form setup - updated: 07/08/24

If you would like to setup Comcast Business as a vendor in your Accounts Payable system to enable you to easily pay your account beginning with 9, please see our standard vendor form & W9 (attached images below). If these do not meet your needs, please log into our payment center, https://business.comcast.com/paymentcenter/login and launch a support ticket.

Please allow 4 business days for a response from one of our team members. Providing complete and accurate information will ensure your request is processed timely and correctly.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Can you provide this information for accounts beginning with an 8? 

Retired Employee

• 

178 Messages

@user_deff37​ 

Welcome to the Comcast Business Forum and thank you for posting your question here. As mentioned in my original post, "if these do not meet your needs, please email your form to CBARMGMT@comcast.com  with your full account(s) number." 

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I also need to know how to pay accounts beginning with an 8 as an ACH payment.

Retired Employee

• 

178 Messages

@user_409a30​ 

Welcome to the Comcast Business Forum and thank you for posting your question here. As mentioned in my original post, "if these do not meet your needs, please email your form to CBARMGMT@comcast.com  with your full account(s) number." 

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

@user_409a30​ did you ever get the information for this?

• 

2 Messages

@vaskew@user_409a30 did one of you get the information for this?

• 

2 Messages

@Comcast_Jessie​ I am in a circle between 800-391-3000 and CBARMGMT@comcast.com  , they both have no answer for this.

Official Employee

• 

21 Messages

Our team is here to help, @user_db6416! Can you elaborate on any issues you ran into along the way while setting up ACH/Vendor for your Comcast Business Account

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

How do I pay an account with a 16 digit number beginning with 8?

Official Employee

• 

24 Messages

Hello @user_d6791a Thanks for reachig out on how to make a payment online with an account number starting with an 8. You would want to sign in to My account and select pay your bill. You can also make a one time payment without signing in by visiting Quickpay 

For the step-by-step directions please visit our help site here Please let me know if these options do not help you. 

Retired Employee

• 

178 Messages

@user_d6791a​ 

Welcome to the Comcast Business Forum and thank you for posting your question here. As mentioned in my original post, "if these do not meet your needs, please email your form to CBARMGMT@comcast.com  with your full account(s) number." 

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 months ago

Were is the ACH form?

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

Hi, @user_dd4c50! Great question. This would depend on your location and the type of account you have in our system. In order to find out how to get you that form, please send us a direct message with your first/last name, full address, and account number by clicking the "message" icon in the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our  shared handle Comcast Business to send us a private message.

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 months ago

How can I find out Comcast's 10-digit bank ID for online bank transfer payments?

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 months ago

Our Accounts Payable at Genesee County need our ACH form filled out with a voided check, it is a new policy. I gave them a copy of the information provided above and they said it was not sufficient. Please tell me how to proceed? I can email our ACH form.

We have a unique situation, when we here at Head Start receives our bill (via mail or portal), we then have to pass it to Genesee County Community Action Resource Department (GCCARD) Finance team to review. They then turn it over to Genesee County AP to process for a check or ACH. This process takes about 3 weeks then checks are mailed. ACH is better for both Comcast and Head Start, so if there is a way, we can work together to get that done I would appreciate it!

Official Employee

• 

26 Messages

@user_3256ee We would recommend sending an email to (CBARMGMT@comcast.com) to see if this is something they can accommodate for you in your unique situation. Please be sure to include your full Account Number in your email to them.

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 months ago

Has anyone been successful in finding a contact that can help with obtaining the 10 digit ACH Company ID #? I have contacted both CBARMGMT@comcast.com   and 1800-391-3000. No one can help and I am beyond frustrated. Can anyone offer any help or a contact that was actually useful? This has been ongoing for a week now of going in circles with Comcast. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

28 Messages

Hello @user_b6947d I’m sorry to hear we made you feel this way. We definitley want to help resolve your ACH concerns. Can you tell us exactly what you were told by our email management team? 

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

@Comcast_Kei​ I got a return email saying "Please call 1800-391-3000 and they will assist." I then call the 1-800 number and get told they do not have access to this and have no answer or recommendations for me.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

210 Messages

It looks like you have attempted to post some personal information in our public forum. We have suppressed that information to keep your personal data private. Please review our Forum Guidelines below for additional information as to the type of information we want to help you protect: https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/conversations/announcements/comcast-businesssupport-community-guidelines/5fe0a62cc5375f08cd9613e5

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

Hello, 

Can someone please provide me with your ACH Company ID # ? 

I have auto pay setup on my account already, but I need to provide my bank with this information. Can someone please assist, I've already called customer service but they are not aware of this number. 

Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

22 Messages

user_9f7acf Hello, and thanks for reaching out to us for assistance today. I would be happy to help in any way I can. The system would automatically put that information into your bank when requesting a payment through autopay after setting up autopay through the Xfinity app. It isn't something we can look up to provide manually. Is there a reason your bank is requesting it before our system does it automatically?