Skip to content
ElevateSalon's profile

• 

1 Message

Thursday, August 31st, 2017 5:00 PM

Create New Comcast Business Email Address

I need to create a new comcast email address with the use of @comcast.net.  The business cards have already been printed. I cannot figure it out....:( Can someone please assist?   🙂

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi ElevateSalon and welcome to the support forums.

I would like to assist with your email request. Please private message me your account number and the name of your business. Also, please include your desired email address name. 

1 Message

Simpson United Methodist Church 

Official Employee

• 

44 Messages

Hi there @user_2b0a0f!  Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to Comcast Business Support.  We are glad to hear from you and want to help.  Please delete your recent comment as it does contain your private information and please re-post voicing your concerns without your personal info included. 

Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I switched Xfinity internet for comcast business, once my xfinity account deactivates do I lose my @comcast.net email or do I have to create a new one?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi pmcomputing and welcome to the business forums. 

If you would like to keep your existing email, I can set up the transfer for you. Please private message me your full name, the full address of your business account and residential account, the phone number on both accounts and the email address in question.

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

U need help setup my account

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Yes

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Our Business Account for Tennessee Aircraft Company, Inc. is 8396510820091133, and the email we desire to create is mariasaenz@comcast.net

Thanks

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I was responsible for switching my Church from Verizon DSL to Comcast earlier this year. I just now found the time to play with it a little, and I need to set up an email account for the Church. Currently, my personnal Comcast email account is displaying, but I'd like to remove my personnal one, & create a new one for the Church. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to do it. Any advice and/or help would be greatly appreciated.

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

6 years ago

Hi hbarteman and welcome to the business forums.

Thanks for your question on obtaining an email address. To do this, you will need to contact our Cloud Solutions team. Here is their contact info:

http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/t5/Microsoft-Services-Apps/New-Cloud-Solution/m-p/29296#M1983

Please let me know if you need anything.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I would like to set up a Business email account

Trusted Forum Contributor

• 

57 Messages

Hey there, @user_d9c531. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us today. 

You would need to contact our support team directly at 1-800-391-3000 in order to discuss creating a new email account. They should be able to assist further!

I no longer work for Comcast.