Skip to content
U

New problem solver

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, February 6th, 2024 1:57 PM

Cengiz atis

Internet , Tv and Phone service is down for two days at my business Reason given severe weather however some businesses in the same area are not affected. 

1. is this really related to severe weather? If so why other business have service but I dont. 
2. why are you acting slow to repair or help

3. since the service is out , you created such a mess during this intruption. Affecting business transaction badly. 
4. Over $700 service very expensive and  terrible service. Do you plan on fixing you lucking customer service. 

Official Employee

• 

87 Messages

7 months ago

@user_db159c Thank you for taking the time to reach out on our Comcast Business Forums. I can understand the concern and would love to take a look at the account to see what is happening. To get started please send us a DM to Comcast Business with your full name, service address and phone number.

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Comcast Business" icon
Click the "New message" (pen and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list.
An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

New problem solver

• 

2 Messages

7 months ago

[Edited: "Personal Information"]

comcast business at this address 

I dont have service 2 days and very difficult to operate my business. You let your customers down. Acting slow to fix it. Expensive  and terrible customer service

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

29 Messages

@user_db159c Please make sure that you are only sending sensitive information having to do with your account through Direct Message. Your privacy and security is very important to us. Please follow these steps and send us a DM so that we can continue assisting you.

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Comcast Business" icon
Click the "New message" (pen and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list.
A "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it