Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, June 24th, 2022 1:56 AM

Group text messages

When I signed up with Xfinity Mobile, I lost the ability to send and receive group messages. Is there anyone out there that knows what is causing this? I'm on a Google Pixel 6 Pro. Is this related to the plan I have, I chose the 1 line using By the Gig, 1.00 GB plan. I'm getting desperate as support is not helpful. 

Contributor

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

Hi @user_adbe41 and thanks for reaching out to us at the Xfinity Digital Care Team! Thanks for letting us know how we can help and I'm sorry for the issues you are having accessing your group messages.

Can you please send us a private message with your name and address? We would be happy to help further!

You can send me a DM by following these directions: 
To send a direct message you may need to:
Click "Sign In"
Click the "direct message" icon
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Comcast Business" in the "To:" line and select "Comcast Business" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

(edited)

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks for responding, but I don't see a direct message icon, where is this located?

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

I'm sorry to hear that you are not finding the DM link. The chat icon is located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can search for "Comcast Business" to compose your direct message. Please add your full name and service address to help me locate the account. Thank you.

(edited)

I no longer work for Comcast.