Skip to content
juzhou1's profile

• 

1 Message

Thursday, January 14th, 2021 11:00 AM

Comcast ACH Originator ID

I believe this was asked before, so I have the same question.

I would like to set up online bill payments for my company's Comcast accounts.  However, because we have ACH fraud filters in place with our bank, I must create a preauthorization before an ACH can clear from a given originator (e.g., Comcast).  This ensures that only approved companies are able to request payment from our bank account.  Accordingly, to set up the online billpay, I need Comcast's ACH originator ID or Company ID (or that of your third-party payment processor if you outsource this service). This is the information that I need to give to our bank to let them know that it is okay that Comcast request payment from our account.  If I do not give my bank this information, the ACH request from Comcast will be denied.

I have searched your website and cannot find this information.  I think this is the same information that several of the previous posters on this message board are also trying to get from you. Comcast will need to get this information from your bank or from your ACH file that processes through NACHA. Is there anyone in Comcast billing that can provide this information so that we can set up online billpay and/or automatic drafts of our bank account for our monthly service charges?

Official Employee

• 

272 Messages

3 years ago

Hello, I hope all is well. I will be more than happy to do my part to help with your billing question. Are you able to send a private message so we can work to get you the ID? If you can include your name, account number (or phone number), and service address we can work with the right contacts to get you the information you need.