Skip to content
MSTA's profile

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, October 1st, 2018 10:00 PM

Account Login doesn't work for Xfinity WiFi Hotspots

I cant login to xfinity hotspots. I can install the security profile on my iphone but cant connect to the internet.

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

6 years ago

Hi MSTA and welcome to the business forums.

Thanks for reaching out. I can definitely help with our login issue with our hotspots. Are you only having an issue with one device logging in or have you tried multiple devices? Have you also attempted to connect at multiple locations?

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

6 years ago

Would you mind verifying your full name, address, and a phone number linked to the account so I can help?

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I have tried multiple devices (laptop and iPhone) in multiiple locations. The xfinity login portal says credentials are invalid. If I remember correctly a rep told me to call in when I receive my 4 digit pin to create a login for the portal.

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Sent as PM

Administrator

• 

261 Messages

5 years ago

new thread

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

For some reason, I can no longer log in to an Xfinity hotspot using our credentials. We have been logging in for over two years with no problems. We have tried multiple devices (iPad, windows laptop, cell phone) and at different locations throughout the city. Same result. Calls to tech support are useless. Supposedly it has been bumped to a Tier 2 tech who tried to call while I was on the phone and when I didn’t answer, just parked the complaint, this has been going on since Wednesday. Chat person (Christian) was not only not helpful, he was downright rude. Very poor customer service.

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Also requested to speak to a supervisor. Was told they would call me. So far, no call from supervisor or Tier 2 tech. Pitiful.

Official Employee

• 

36 Messages

Hello, @TomCole, thank you for reaching out in our forum for help with your hotspot app issues, I can definitely take a look at any tickets and help further. I'm sorry you had that experience, but thank you for sticking with us and giving me a chance to help turn this situation around. In order to get started can you please send me a private message using the chat icon in the top right?