Skip to content
AccountingLM's profile

• 

2 Messages

Monday, November 2nd, 2015 6:00 AM

Account Login doesn't work for Xfinity WiFi Hotspots

I've been waiting since last week for a response to our ticket, but have not received any information.   We have a Comcast business account and our login should allow us to be able to access Xfinity Wifi hotspots, but we constantly get an error saying the login is incorrect.

We've verified several times with Comcast that we're using the correct login information - I mean, I was able to log into my account to be able to pay the bill and post here, so why isn't the login working for the Xfinity hotspots?

Accepted Solution

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Having the same issue. It used to work, but now it doesn't.

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

9 years ago

hello whyisthissodifficult.

Would you please send me a private message with your account info so that I may investigate?

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

9 years ago

hello AccountingLM,

Would you please send me a private message with your account info so that I may investigate?

Accepted Solution

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

i have same problem

Accepted Solution

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I have same problem.  It used to work, but now it doesn't

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

9 years ago

Hello wjezek,

I have refreshed your business portal profile. Would you please try to login again and let me know if it's now working?

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

8 years ago

Hello Bkulbacki,

Would you please send a private message with the user account that is having issue so I can investigate for you?

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

8 years ago

Sorry for the delayed response. I was looking over your account and could not see what was causing this issue so I refreshed your profile to see if it helps. Are you still having issues logging into your Xfinity WiFi?

Accepted Solution

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

So - when I am traveling I have been able to log into an xfinity hotspot on my laptop but - your service refuses to authenticate my iPhone.  I enter my user name, password and get thrown into a verification loop - where I enter my Comcast account number and it asks for either my address or phone number associated with the account.  Adn then I click on a verification method - the Log IN reverts back to 'choose a method to verify your identity'.  Basically stuck in an endless loop that does not work.

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I'm having the same issue. When I tried to log in to XFINITY wifi it said that "username and password do not match" even though I was able to log in before using the same credentials. 

Can someone help?

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I'm having the same issue. When I tried to log in to XFINITY wifi it said that "username and password do not match" even though I was able to log in before using the same credentials. 

Can someone help?

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi marktorgeson and welcome to the business forums.

I can certainly assist with your hotspot access. Please edit the public post to remove your account number and send me a private message that includes the account number and the service address.

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I am having the same problem with loging in

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

9 years ago

Hello Kevinjr welcome to the forum,

Are you using a comcast hosted email address to try and access a hotspot? 

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

When I try to use either of my comcast.biz usernames and passwords it says the login is incorrect.  This happens on both the web page and android app, please help