Skip to content
U

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, February 16th, 2023 8:50 PM

Selective Forwarding After Hours and During Business Hours on Holidays

I cannot seem to get our system to correctly forward calls to our automatic attendant after hours and during business hours on holidays. During business hours, I do not want calls going to the automatic attendant. Setting the rule for after hours seems to work fine, but when I set it for business hours on holidays it forwards all calls during all business hours instead of just on the holidays in the holiday schedule we made.

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our Business Forums about this issue, @user_cf18c8. That is certainly an odd issue that you're having when trying to set up the system for holidays. Do you manage Call Forwarding Selective through *63, Online or with the My Account admin dashboard? You may need to clear out your entire Call Forwarding rules and re-add them again. 

• 

2 Messages

@Comcast_Joshua​ Online or with the My Account admin dashboard. I believe I have figured it out. I just need one rule for call forwarding that specifies after hours in the time and holidays in the holiday section, correct? I kept thinking I needed a rule for each. 

Contributor

• 

28 Messages

That is correct, one rule within the Holiday section! You are all set! We're glad to hear you were able to get things sorted out! Was there anything else we can help with? 

I no longer work for Comcast.