Skip to content
Customer99's profile

New Contributor

• 

14 Messages

Friday, July 28th, 2017 2:00 PM

ROBOCALLS

We are getting a constant barrage of robocalls. There are about 5 versions, most from the same system. They vary caller ID all over the US. One variant uses the local area-code and prefix. They are disruptive, time-consuming and at the very least - irritating. The technology can be made to stop them. It is not rocket science for someone with access to the database and switches and skilled in the state-of-the-art. Just ask the NSA.

Comcast - please provide the means to stop the calls.

Accepted Solution

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I own a restaurant.  It is 12:17 PM. Between noon and now, I have received 7 robocalls, answered 2 delivery orders and missed 2 orders because the phone was busy(went to voicemail).  I am losing time, money and business to these spam phone calls.

What can you do about this?

Accepted Solution

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

We are getting a ton also!  It is driving us crazy. I tried to use a system to help get rid of them, but I cant get into the right accoun on our comcast to set it up. so frustrating

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

7 years ago

Hello Customer99  and welcome to forums,

I am sorry to hear about your intrusive calls to your location. I would like to escalate this issue to my Security Assurance Team but I would require more information from you. Would you please send me a private message with the number(s) that are being called, examples of the numbers calling, and a good contact number to reach you on for verification.

Thank You

New Contributor

• 

14 Messages

7 years ago

I tried to get this addressed as well. Nothing meaningful was done.

There are technical solutions to stop this but the service providers won't implement them as there is nothing in it for them and there is no political will to force action.

Any effective solution has to be implemented by the service providers. Without their cooperation the end user cannot do anything effective.

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi feldy32000 and welcome to the support forums.

I would like to review your voice services. Please private message me the account number, the name of the business and the phone number this is occurring on. 

New Contributor

• 

14 Messages

7 years ago

How about you guys take another crack at this problem. We are getting a constant barrage of automated or robotic calls. Its incessant. Makes doing business difficult.

A little bit of programming and you guys could eliminate it for everybody. This is not rocket science.

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi ni and welcome to the support forums.

I would like to assist with the information you are looking for. Please send me a private message with the details and your full address, associated phone number and your full name. 

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi Customer99.

I can certainly review your voice services and see if we can look into any other options. Please private message me your full address, your name, and the phone number associated on your account. 

New Contributor

• 

14 Messages

7 years ago

Oops, sorry.

I am not familiar with this environment.

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Could you please remove your personal information from the public post and send me a private message? We would like to keep your information private.

New Contributor

• 

14 Messages

7 years ago

Edited