Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 29th, 2021 5:12 PM

Recent calls not showing in app

The app has stopped showing calls at all.

Can you please help me?

Administrator

• 

28 Messages

3 years ago

Hello @user_fcaa31 and thank you for joining us here in the Xfinity Business Services Forums. Customers with Business VoiceEdge Select, Business VoiceEdge and Business Voice with a Mobility line have access to the voice features built into the Comcast Business App, including being able to view your recent calls, listen to voicemails, and record custom greetings.

Have you confirmed the app is the most up to date version for your mobile device? We've recently put out updates for a number of our apps.

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I am experiencing the same issue! call history is not showing up. up in the. app. I have tried it on multiple phones. 

Official Employee

• 

34 Messages

Hello, @user_a3613b. Thanks for reaching out, we can certainly look into this further. Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps or confirmed that the app has the most up to date version for your device? 

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

no, because I can't find any troubleshooting steps to do this

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Was this ever resolved?  I get the red banner "Something went wrong.  Please try again."

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

@user_90ace5 Yes. My issue was I don't keep my phone on "Automatic Date and Time"  because I like to set it ahead a little bit. Once I switched over the call log started showing up. Let me know if that works for you. 

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Was this ever resolved?  I get the red banner saying "Something went wrong.  Please try again."

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Hello, @user_90ace5, I am so sorry to hear that you are still having issues with the app! So that we do not ask you questions to repeat steps that you have already done, have you attempted any troubleshooting steps or confirmed that the app has the most up-to-date version for your device? 

I no longer work for Comcast.