Skip to content
Tra20012's profile

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 9:00 AM

Where is 60 day notice come from?

Comcast need to get their customer service straight. Last week I called to ask about my internet contract. Wonder is my 2 years is up. I told the customer rep that if my 2 yes contract is up I plan to disconnect my account due to I no longer in business. Why the customer rep didn't told me that if I disconnect my account their is 60 day notice. Since I didn't know about it I disconnect my account to find out their is 60 day notice. Now I has to pay the service I no longer use. No way I come back to Comcast again.

I go back and read the agreement again, there is no 60 day notice upon disconnect.

Administrator

• 

261 Messages

2 y ago

Hey there! Thank you so much for reaching out to Comcast for help with the 60-day notice concern. You have reached the right place! I know I would feel the same way if I did not see this requirement. Customers who provide notice of non-renewal (usually within 30 Days of the end of their then current term) are subject to 30 days’ notice instead of 60 days’ notice. The 60 day notice in the term and conditions can be found by clicking here where it says Services Purchased on or after 4/1/2013: https://business.comcast.com/terms-conditions-smb. If you feel this is an error, please click on our handle (ComcastBiz_Support) and send a private message with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number so we can further review. –Gabe

Administrator

• 

261 Messages

2 y ago

The terms and conditions for a voluntary disconnection are outlined here: https://business.comcast.com/terms-conditions-smb (you'll want to scroll to the Customer General Terms and Conditions Current Agreement section and click on the link labeled "Services Purchased on or after 4/1/2013" and review Article 5). If you happen to have your Service Order Agreement, you will see it near the end of the document in the area labeled "Agreement" in the first section. If you have further questions or concerns about the terms and conditions or where you can find this on your agreement, please do not hesitate to reach out to us through private message with your first and last name, full service address and account number or phone number and I would be happy to ensure that we get your concerns addressed. -Comcast_Michelle

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

7 m ago

The big grift. Jesus I hate this company and I’m sooooooo excited to be leaving them. You couldn’t pay me to use their services, because they’re screwed me over for two years. Goodbye, Comcast Grift