Billing & Customer Service

How do I receive credit for an outage

todd_robinson

How do I receive credit for an outage

Part of the Comcast Business Promise is that if you have an outage, they'll give you a bill credit. We'll, I'm experiencing one now. I've tried a bunch of different ways to get in contact with a person at the 800-391-3000 so I can get that credit. So far, no luck at all. Is there anyway to chaat with a person online or send an email to notify someone of, and to get the bill credit?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How do I receive credit for an outage

Hello todd_robinson welcome to the forum,

Can you please send me a private message with you account number and date in which you had the outage? 

Thank you 

postnetpasadena

Same issues here.  Have had a couple of outages and was promised a credit, don't see it on the bill.  PLease assist, thanks.

Official Employee

Hi postnetpasadena and welcome to the business forums. 

I can certainly assist with reviewing your bill. Please private message me your full name, the full service address and the phone number associated with your account. 

edwardchristopher

I'm a consultant and bill by the hour. I lost over a day of work due to an outage in mid-December. I spoke with a ComCast rep who promised an $80 reduction in my bill as compensation. Given that I lost around $1,000 I wasn't very happy with the promised compensation. Of course, I didn't end up getting any compensation on my bill. I emailed ComCast, pointing out their own service agreement and asking what happened to the promised compensation. No reply from ComCast.

Official Employee

Hi edwardchristopher and welcome to the support forums.

I can certainly assist with your billing concerns. Please private message me your full name, the full address and the phone number associated with your business account. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation