Skip to content
bordeLEA's profile

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Monday, June 29th, 2015 1:00 PM

Web Builder and reordering the Events by date

I just used the Website Builder to create my 3 pages: Home, Contact Us and Events.

1) I created 3 Events

2) now I want to sort them by date

3) I cannot find anything anywhere in Website Builder that will do this

I need to create Events for the next school year.

a) Do I have to type them in the absolutely correct order because Website Builder doesnt' perform this function?

b) If NOT, is there a way I can do this with another program or HTML that will substitute the table I create for the one showing in Website Builder?

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hello bordeLEA and welcome,

I recommend that you login to you website and check out the ? in the Webuilder user interface because it provides direct access to the facilities that you are looking for. Also, if you wanted to use another HTML editor, please check out this link to see how you can upgrade your webhosting capabilities, too.

Hope this helps you out.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Hello VBSSP-RICH,

1) The Website Builder Editor "?" doesn't contain anything pertinent to reordering Events by dates on the Events page

2) Right now I don't need more than 3 pages... I suppose I could upgrade, but I don't want to spend the $$ just to find out it still would not allow me to reorder my events by date. ::sigh!::

I'll look through the forums and see if anyone else ever had this issue and how they resolved it (or not).

Rich -- if you have any other thoughts, please let me know. I appreciate your quick reply.

Thanks -- bordeLEAEvents not date sorted.jpg

@VBSSP-RICH wrote:

Hello bordeLEA and welcome,

I recommend that you login to you website and check out the ? in the Webuilder user interface because it provides direct access to the facilities that you are looking for. Also, if you wanted to use another HTML editor, please check out this link to see how you can upgrade your webhosting capabilities, too.

Hope this helps you out.