Skip to content
bordeLEA's profile

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, July 3rd, 2015 3:00 PM

"Contact Us" widget in Website Builder doesn't work?

1) I used the Website Builder to build my 3 pages.

2) I created a "Contact Us" page using one of the templates

3) I clicked PUBLISH

4) I tested my website (bordeleaukeyboardstudios.org) on my Mac using Safari, FireFox and Chrome

--I can access my "Contact Us" page

5) No matter which browser I use, when I send an email from the template, my website responds "Thankyou for contacting us."

6) why doesn't this work? Why does Comcast not deliver my email to any of my addresses?

jan@brookskeyboardinstitute.comcastbiz.net
jan@bordeleaukeyboardstudios.org

Please help me! If I can't get this fixed today, I'll have to UNPUBLISH

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hello bordeLEA and welcome,

I went to your website and sent you an email and could you please let me know in here if you received it. I believe the "Thankyou for contacting us." is an integrated parameter melted within that Contact Us element. It is more of a common courtesy "Thank you" for inquiring about your service. 

Also, which of these email addresses did you enter into the Contact Us webbuilder element jan@brookskeyboardinstitute.comcastbiz.net or jan@bordeleaukeyboardstudios.org? I am asking this because if your an@bordeleaukeyboardstudios.org is an alias for your jan@brookskeyboardinstitute.comcastbiz.net admin email address, then you should be using the alias within the Comtact Us Webbulder element. 

Hope this helps you out.

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Hi Rich! You're the best!

I went back into the Website Builder to the Contact Us page, clicked on the EDIT WIDGET.
  --I clicked on SETTINGS
  --sure enough, I had my personal email address in there instead of my business address
That was about 2 hours ago; so YES!!!! I got your emails!!!
I can leave my website published now. Thanks for all your help.

Gratefully,

Jan Bordeleau

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hi Jan,

Thank you and I am very glad that our community forum was able to assist you.