Skip to content
rmjacob's profile

New problem solver

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, September 1st, 2015 5:00 AM

Can't see new domains registered in CS panel

I registered a new domain last week as part of my free domain with comcast business. I got the confirmation that everything was ok. I still cannot see the domain on my control panel and I cannot get anyone on the phone to help. Keep getting the runaround that no one has access to tier 2 level support. Hopeless service!! I'm surprised that a company of this size has no way of getting an issue resolved.

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hello rmjacob and welcome, I am sorry to hear that you have not had the best service experience. Could you please provide me your Comcast domain name that you setup?

Accepted Solution

New problem solver

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

The domain I registered is:

rmj-apps.com

I got the confirmation that is was successful and to wait 45 mins for it to show up in my portal. It's been almost a week now and nothing is showing up. I tried to register again but I get an error saying "Unable to register". I was told that something was stuck on the backend system and I cannot get a hold of anyone to look into it.

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I am also getting the same problem. Even I also registered by domain name as Casual Plus and it is not working. I think they have a backend problem on this. When I am going to register it, its giving the same error to me also like "unable to register". So please help on this.