Skip to content
F

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, June 13th, 2023 1:53 PM

cancelling service for closed location

We have the Activecore/SD-WAN services across the six locations (Now 5) of our company. One of our locations has closed down and ceased operations as of Sept 30th, of 2022. We have notified Comcast of this numerous times. We have filled out the forms they have sent us and returned the equipment, however we are still being billed for this location. To be perfectly honest, I am tired of dialing customer support over this same issue. How do we find a point of escalation over the retention department because this has gone far beyond ridiculous. I don't want to talk to another helpdesk because we have been going back and forth with this and each time they tell us that things are okay, the next month we get a bill for that location. I'll say this again. The equipment has been returned. We know because they have verified the equipment has been returned. 

I am looking for a way of reaching senior management over this issue and not talking to another telephone representative who can't do anything but tell us the same thing over and over again. 

Official Employee

• 

78 Messages

1 year ago

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a message, you must be signed in. Please click the envelope icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

• 

2 Messages

@Comcast_Airelle​ I tried that. If you type in Xfinity Support, it calls up dozens of names, none of which match what you told me to type in. Your name also does not come up. So how am I supposed to reach you?

Trusted Forum Contributor

• 

57 Messages

Please follow the steps below to send us a DM. 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right corner
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.