Skip to content
L2's profile

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 13th, 2015 11:00 AM

changing OWA from email address

I have my own domain and would like emails sent via OWA to appear to come from there.  How can I configure OWA to change the "from" email?

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hello L2 and welcome,

You can first use your existing email  and this will allow you to send emails from your domain within the Comcast Business Class Portal. 

One other alternative to change your Comcast Business Class email address (OWA) suffix is to use the aboe link but in step 3, use register new domain for this is setting up a domain name for your 3 page free website. This can be your-own-domain-name.com for starters and then after this domain name finally gets established, you can then go to Manage Account.Users, then click on the little edit button on your OWA and you can add an alias by clicking on the drop-down arrows and selecting the your-own-domain-name.com domain name.

Hope this helps you out  

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I was hoping to have emails come from my existing e ail address without regstering / moving my domain name to comcast.   I was  more looking for a "send as" functionaility.

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

9 years ago

Unfortunately, the Business Class Portal OWA does not provide a "send as" function that you need.

Is there anything in the forward function here  that you could use for your need?

Administrator

• 

1.5K Messages

9 years ago

Hello L2,

Welcome to the forum.

As our trusted forum contributor replied to your original post, currently our OWA do not have the 'send as' feature.

However, I will engage our product and support team for future product release consideration.

Thank you