Skip to content
DMac's profile

• 

1 Message

Friday, March 30th, 2018 10:00 AM

365 Cloud extremely slow to open up, load emails, and print (internet NOT slow otherwise)

I'm very frustrated with the conversion from Comcast business class email to this Cloud 365 program.  When I log in, it takes a couple minutes for the emails to load, and I just have to sit and do nothing while this happens before I can read any emails.  When I check the box to "stay logged in" upon signing in, the program still closes out several times during my work day and sometimes even in the middle of typing an email, which is infuriating.  And when trying to print, why does it take several minutes for that too?  I am held hostage by the delay, because it won't print if I close the window too soon, and I can't go on to other emails until the printing has been done.  Takes too long for the print options to pop up, too. 

I never had these issues before, and have no internet speed issues with any other pages I open or services I use at my business.  This is definitely something isolated to Microsoft Office 365, and it doesn't help knowing I now get charged $5.95 extra per month for a service that is the slowest program I've ever had.  Even yahoo is faster than this with all their pop-up ads.  Is this fixable, or am I stuck with an email service that is slow as dial up?

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

6 years ago

Hi DMac and welcome to the business forums.

Sorry to hear about your latency issues. It seems you already have isolated the issue to just being with the Cloud 365 program. In this case, I would recommend reaching out to Cloud Solutions on this. We have their contact information in the link below. Please let me know if you need anything.

http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/t5/Microsoft-Services-Apps/New-Cloud-Solution/m-p/29296#M1983