Skip to content
MIRV's profile

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, January 3rd, 2013 6:00 PM

No IPv6? What the heck

How is it that as a business customer I can't get an ipv6 ip ? IpV6 has rolled out for residential customers in my locale ( Sacramento Area) and I have purchased my own SB6121 which is IpV6 Capable . But comcast is not assigning an ip ..   This really stinks to be paying this huge premium and not be able to take advantage of this.. 

Advocate

• 

1.9K Messages

12 years ago

Welcome to the Business Forum and thank you for the post.  At this time the rollout dates for IPV6 for Business customers has not been announced.  We will place new information concerning business offerings in the announcements section of the Forum.  Please check back for updates. 

Thank You

New Contributor

• 

14 Messages

12 years ago

Gee, how about a date for the rollout.

Perhaps we should roll on over to Verizon and get a better response then some CANNED email.

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Yeah these responses are completely ridiculous... I can see if Ipv6 wasn't yet available at all in my area but seeing as how the normal xfinity home customers in my area have ipv6 available this makes no sense why the business class customers are finishing last in this department.. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

It's been nearly a year at this point. An actual date would be nice.

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

11 years ago

Here's looking at you, Comcast. Please stop checking your own non-answers as answers. It's the 21st century. IPv6 everywhere already. Pokey pokey. Robot Mad

Problem solver

• 

90 Messages

11 years ago

@MIRV wrote:

How is it that as a business customer I can't get an ipv6 ip ? IpV6 has rolled out for residential customers in my locale ( Sacramento Area) and I have purchased my own SB6121 which is IpV6 Capable . But comcast is not assigning an ip ..   This really stinks to be paying this huge premium and not be able to take advantage of this.. 

PM me your public IPv4 address I will check on the status of the CMTS that services your area..