Skip to content
U

• 

4 Messages

Friday, October 4th, 2024 3:06 PM

Unresponsive Support

I have had an issue with the cable installation at my facility for over 4 months now and have submitted at least 6 support tickets to try and get Comcast to properly bury the cable at my facility.  It's gotten to a point where I have had to dig a trench to rebury cabling pulled up by county mowers when they were mowing & trimming the curvet on the road adjoining my property.  This is the second time i have submitted a post to the forum when i was asked to respond to a 'direct' message.  Which i did and never got any response.  Are you wait for a catastrophic failure where the cable cut or damaged before you will respond? If the response time is anything like the response to replace a defective Comcast modem i will be out of business for another 10+ days.  

Official Employee

• 

26 Messages

11 days ago

user_db9cc8 

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused you. Your experience is very important to us, and we want to make sure you feel valued and heard.

I will take full responsibility for ensuring that your concerns are addressed thoroughly. I am committed to finding a resolution for you. 

Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right corner
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "comcast_business_community" there 
  • - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select “comcast_business_community" from that list 
  • - A “comcast_business_community" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
  • Press Enter to send it

(edited)

• 

4 Messages

@Comcast_William​ 

I believe i have done as instructed however i tried this before (see: https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/conversations/customer-service/customer-support-issues/66e847ffa6879c6c7ca59b3c?commentId=66e84945a6879c6c7ca59b6e)

so i may be doing something wrong as i never got a response to my direct message on Sept 16

Official Employee

• 

30 Messages

Oh no, @user_db9cc8 I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. Let's get your account pulled up so I can look further into this for you and get you taken care of. Can you please send me a DM with your full first and last name along with your full-service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard