Skip to content
Heidi's profile

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, September 22nd, 2016 2:00 PM

Setting up a SMC D3G-CCR for UPnP and Anywhere Access via MS Server 2012 R2

Anyone know how to turn on the UPnP on the business side? The residential side has an option in the abridged customer interface but apparently the business side is even more limited and that ability has been eliminated altogether as far as I can tell.

I would love to know if anyone knows how to access the true SMC setup rather than the abridged and limited comcast version? I am wasting so much time attempting to do the simplest of tasks by having to "raise my hand and ask permission from the teacher to go-to the bathroom" so to speak. 

On a side note from the residential side, anyone else having problems turning off XfinityWiFi (and having it remain off)? Been over a week and it just comes and goes after turning it off on the website and even engaging customer service on multiple occasions with "successful" outcomes...am I alone in this? Just wondering.

Edit: Combined posts for problem / solution updating.

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Solution:

Awaiting response from comcast and will advise here when so informed.

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

8 years ago

Hello Heidi  and welcome to forums.

I would be able to help you with changing your modem configuration and guiding you on how to make these changes yourself. Please send me a private message with more details to your network setup so I can assist you.