Skip to content
codycarlton's profile

• 

1 Message

Saturday, November 4th, 2017 1:00 PM

reset password for business gateway

I need assistance logging into the business gateway -- the default highspeed is not working when I use cusadmin as the User ID

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi ead and welcome to the support forums.

I would like to assist with your gateway. Please private message me your full name, the service address and phone number associated on the account. 

Accepted Solution

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

im also having problems with the default passwords. they dont work

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi codycarlton and welcome to the business forums. 

I would like to assist with your gateway credentials. Please private message me your full service address, the phone number associated with the account and the account number. 

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi adamodonnell and welcome to the business support forums.

I can certainly assist with your gateway as well. There is also another possible default password which can be found here: https://business.comcast.com/support/internet/setup-manage-comcast-wifi-business-wireless-gateway/.

If you're still having issues with the gateway, please private message me your full address, phone number associated the account and the account number. 

(edited)

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I'm also needing to reset the password on the business gateway. The install tech told me the same thing all of your help pages say, that's it's highspeed. But that default ID and PW don't seem to work for me. 

Is it possible to get mine reset to the default so that I can login and update them, as well as the other security?