Skip to content
xsgoogle's profile

• 

1 Message

Thursday, July 6th, 2017 5:00 PM

Closed

Reset cusadmin password to default?

Hi! I need to set up a port forward, but I can't seem to track down the correct password for the cusadmin account at 10.1.10.1 on my organization's SMCD3G Cable Modem/router in order to make this configuration. Could someone help me access my gateway?

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

7 years ago

Hello xsgoogle and welcome to forums,

I apologize for my delayed response to your post. I have rest your password to its default "highspeed" without quotes. (Just in case there was an issue with the password) Please let me know if you have issue accessing the modem or require help with anything else.

Thank You

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

We need a pw reset as well.  Please help.

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

nevermind we found the pw.

Problem solver

• 

348 Messages

5 years ago

Hello, I am glad that you were able to find your password. Is there anything else we can do for you? 

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

got it reset on the phone, nevermind

Visitor

• 

226 Messages

5 years ago

I'm glad you received the help you needed. If you need any assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to us here. Have a great rest of your day.

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Can I please have my gateway password reset?

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

How can I get this changed?  

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us through our business Forums. I am more than happy to assist with any modem login concerns. Can you please reach out through private message with the name, address and phone number on the account and we would be more than happy to assist. 

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Cusadmin and highspeed is not working when i try to logon to my comcast business gateway

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

Good morning, @ and thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums page! Due to the age of the original post here, this thread is no longer being monitored for responses. Please create a new thread with your concern and post to Forums for further assistance.

I no longer work for Comcast.