Skip to content
U

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, January 26th, 2023 6:02 PM

Port Speeds for CBR2-T aka CBA4332COM

I have 2gbps internet service connected to a CBR2-T modem/router.

The device has 6 network ports.  What speeds do these port support?  I have one connected to my 10gbps switch and the connection negotiates to 1gbps.  Do these ports support 2.5gbps or 5.0gbps?

I can not find an only manual or detailed product description for the CBR2-T.

Without the ability to connect to my switch at a speed of at least 2.0gbps, I am not able to get the full benefit of my purchased connection speed.

Contributor

• 

28 Messages

2 years ago

Howdy there! Thank you so very much for reaching out regarding the CBR2-T and bringing your inquiries to the table! 
We do indeed have a user guide available for this equipment! Please feel free to check it out at the following link:

CBR-T User Guide

Please let us know if you have any other questions regarding the equipment beyond what is included here! 

• 

2 Messages

@Comcast_ChelseaH​ 

That is for the CBR-T aka the CGA4131COM.  It is not the same unit as the CBR2-T (CGA4332COM).  For example the CBR-T has 8 ports and the CBR2-T has 6.

I also know the the CBR-T ports are only 1gbps capable.  

I am looking for information on the CBR2-T.

Thanks!

Contributor

• 

28 Messages

2 years ago

Ah, my apologies, I did misread! 
If I may ask that you join us in a direct message by following the steps below, we'll dive in together to check the equipment and see what resources we have available to help answer any questions you have! 

Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Comcast Business" in the "To:" line and select "Comcast Business" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Unfortunately, that doesn't help anyone else here that would like to understand their modem better!

1 Message

I'm a new Business customer with same model number (CBR2-T) and questions.

I'm also trying to optimize bandwidth via switch/router and network adapters.

I would like to start with reviewing hardware manual.

Please, share information here, if possible. Thanks in advance.