Skip to content
M

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, January 3rd, 2024 10:26 PM

Closed

Password Reset for Comcast Business Router

Can you please reset the password on our Comcast Business router. Please do not reset the configuration / rules I have in place.

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

25 Messages

7 months ago

Thank you again @MRHTECH for giving us the chance to help. The factory reset is an easy way to get this done, but you will lose your settings. If you have an Xfinity Business Gateway, however, we have the option to reset certain options on our end. I appreciate your time.

Official Employee

• 

9 Messages

7 months ago

Hi @MRHTECH if you need to change the wifi password you can always follow the instructions on this link. The instructions are on the bottom under the section "Log in and secure the Admin tool". 

Let me know if that helps.

• 

3 Messages

@Comcast_Josh​ Not the wifi password, this is the cusadmin password to the router itself. I thought you folks could reset it remotely. 

Official Employee

• 

9 Messages

@MRHTECH My apologies. We don't reset the login passwords remotely on our end. You can factory reset it if you do not recall it but that would reset your settings.

• 

3 Messages

@Comcast_Josh​ That's odd as I have seen posts in this forum where that could be done. Is that option not available anymore?

Official Employee

• 

25 Messages

It can vary depending on your device. I'll be glad to double-check on my end. I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Comcast Business" Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions @MRHTECH