Skip to content
rccolata's profile

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 17th, 2017 11:00 AM

No connected devices nor can I reserve an IP address for a device

I see no connected device even though I have a multitude of devices connected with ethernet/wifi.  I also can not reserve an IP address for a device as it states 'invalid IP.  What do I do.?  

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi rccolata and welcome to the support forums. 

I can certainly assist with this feature of the gateway. Please private message me your account number and the name of your business.

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Hello Comcast_Phil,

We too, are experiencing this same issue. I have noticed that the visibility of the connected devices is sporadic and inconsistent. We have 7 devices "connected" and were hoping to use this feature to troubleshoot an unrelated device problem (with a credit card reader). We.ve reset the router several times and now don't see any connected devices, and the "INTERNET" option at the top of the screen indicates there are NO ATTACHED COMPUTERS.....

How will we find out if and when this issue is resolved??

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi Tom-StMarco and welcome to the business forums.

I understand your concerns in regard to not being able to see the connected devices. This is related to a software issue and we currently do not have an ETR as of yet. When there is one to provide, it will be posted in the link below. 

http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/t5/Equipment-Modems-Gateways/Viewing-connected-devices-on-the-Business-Wireless-Gateway/m-p/33804#M4294

Please let me know if you need anything.