Skip to content
JMB02631's profile

• 

1 Message

Thursday, April 2nd, 2020 12:00 PM

My SMCD3G

My SMCD3G keeps needing to be restarted. Can I exchange it at a local comcast store?

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us through our business forums. I am so very sorry for the delay in our response and I very much appreciate your patience with us as we work to get to all of our business customers that need us. I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the modem. This is an older model of our business modems and I would recommend an upgrade to the equipment.  To support the public health efforts and to protect the health and safety of our employees, we have limited the in-home services provided by our technicians across the country. At this time, we are unable to offer appointments for non-critical issues. An appointment is non-critical if the issue is intermittent or if services are degraded. Our service centers are not equipped with business modems at this time and would not be able to support your business modem. I would like to look further into the issues with having to reset consistently and see if we can get to the root of the issue and discover a temporary option until we can get a technician out to the location to replace that modem for you. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, business service address and account number or phone number?