Skip to content
Cara22567's profile

New Contributor

• 

8 Messages

Wednesday, July 10th, 2019 11:00 AM

Modem/Router combo

Is a NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo C7000 compatible with my Comcast business internet?

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you for reaching out to check the Nighthawk's compatibility! This link actually provides a good overview of what features would be compatible with an owned modem/gateway: Use your own cable modem with Comcast Business Internet service . Please let us know if you have any other questions 🙂 

New Contributor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks for the info. I've tried several times to get the answer to the question of how to view URL'S or websites visited on my Comcast business internet with no luck. I don't need to know which device accessed websites just a log of the websites visited. I need this for my job. Is this possible? I have a bill for over $300 for "setting" up my business internet and I was given no instructions or any type of manual. I think for that price I should at least get a clear answer if how I can do what is necessary for my job. If not, I will cancel Comcast.

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

5 years ago

Hi Cara22567. I do appreciate posting your concerns on the forums today.

Viewing your browsing history would not be done within any component's from Comcast Business. To view this would depend on your actual browser. This is beyond the Comcast Business demarcation policy; however, here's a third party link on how to view this: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95589?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en&oco=0