Skip to content
berniea's profile

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 8:00 AM

Missing Connected Devices... how long will this last?

I have the DPC3939B. As with others who have posted in this forum, nothing shows under Connected Devices. I have done a Reset countless times only to have the devices show up for a short time and then disappear again. But the issue does not stop there. When the devices show up, I have a number of devices show up under Offline Devices even though they are online. And I have devices under Offline Devices that I need to remove which I can't. And on top of that, I have additional devices that don't show up at all even though I can access them over the network. These problems do not allow me to configure things as I need to.

I see that the missing devices issue has been going on for months and Comcast indicates there is no ETA on when the problem will be solved. Obviously, this is low on their priority list. From a customer's point of view, this is a faulty product. That being the case, can I get a discount on my equipment fee until this is fixed? And can I get the discount retroactive to when the problem started?

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I am having the same issue- they showed up once. what is the solution- very dissapointing

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

6 years ago

Hi berniea & sportsdoc. Welcome to the business forums.

I do apologize for the ongoing issue with the gateway. You are able to factory reset the gateway to see if this will improve the issue. This will default all settings. Once any information does become available, it will be posted here:

http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/t5/Equipment-Modems-Gateways/Viewing-connected-devices-on-the-Business-Wireless-Gateway/m-p/33804#M4294

If you do have any billing concerns, please do private message me your first and last name, the name of your business, the full address of your business location and the phone number associated with your business account.