Skip to content
Eeasy's profile

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 1st, 2019 4:00 PM

Comcast modem

At this point there is nothing good I can say about Comcast equipment the service stays up the modems Constantly burn out and it’s costing my business Money waiting days for replacements have gone through 3 modems in less than 6 months would like to use my oun but since I have static IP addresses they say I can’t, but at the same time they will not come up with better product for the price they charge.so my question is, I here there is a way to use other modems with Comcast stadic static IP addresses how is it done 

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

6 years ago

Hi Eeasy and welcome to the Business Forums.

It's regretful to hear about your issues with multiple gateways. To use a static IP configured from Comcast Business, this would require a leased gateway as we are not able to provision owned equipment correctly to receive static information. We're not able to log into them from our side to do so.

I would like to review the issues with the gateways you have received.  Please private message me your first and last name, the name of your business, the full address of your business location and the phone number associated with your business account.